Sites by Category:
- parrhesia.com Contains Freedom of Information Act/public records/Congressional documents relating to encryption, free speech, intellectual property, and criminal law on the Internet
- Global Internet Liberty Campaign
- The Constitution and Truthseeking The Constitution is drive by the power of logic. Our rights and our responsibilites are derived from (applied) logic.
- Constitution Society Documents, commentary, and discussion on all matters constitutional.
- PADNET (Pennsylvania Alliance for Democracy) An alliance whose purpose is to create and sustain a community of groups and individuals who will engage in promoting democratic values, including respect for a diverse society, separation of church and state, and individual rights as guaranteed in the Constitution
- The U.S. Constitution Online A hypertext version of the Constitution, current news, and constitutional topics explored in depth
- Civil Liberties (from About.com) Columns, discussions, and a library of resources on civil liberties issues, such as free speech, gun rights, and privacy
- Executive Orders Promotes legislation to limit the President's authority to rule by the edict of Executive Orders